Followers

Sunday 15 November 2015

Progressive Challenge November for Rick St Dennis MFA


Hi everyone, In Cairns Australia its really heating up so I thought Id share a summery creation with you for the Rick St Dennis progressive Challenge. Ive chosen to make a card using Helen's Mice July.
All the Rick St Dennis mice are awesome. 
To make my card I started with a chevron patterned base card because I thought it looked like water. I then matted in red. I printed my image out twice and coloured with copic markers. I fussy cut one of my images and popped it up with double sided tape. I then made a speech bubble and wrote the work hi in stickers. To finish off I added some gem droplets that I got from spotlight.
The colours that I used are:
C1,C2,C3,C4,Y13,Y17,R22,R24,R27,R00,B80,B24,B01,B21,B26
To find this awesome image here is the link Helens Mice July
To see all the other design teams projects for the progressive challenge here is the link

No comments:

Post a Comment