Followers

Tuesday 15 September 2015

You Keep Me Anchored


Hi everyone! Today Im sharing a make using the awesome 50 Shades of Blue by Karleigh Sue Designs. I loved loved loved colouring this. To make my card I started with a green card blank and then matted with a razzelberry card stock that I used a border punch on. I then used a background from craftsuprint. I embossed it with a sentiment. I printed my digi out and coloured her with copic markers. I then cut her out and popped her up with double sided tape. I added a gem and a little starfish to embellish.
Here are the colours that I used:
E000,E00,E01,R20,E55,E57,E59,BG10,BG11,BG13,E31,E35,B02,B04,RV02,RV04,C1,C2,C3,C5
Heres the link to this fantastic image 50 Shades of Blue
Also go have a look at all the other inspiration at the Karleigh Sue Inspiration Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment