Followers

Tuesday 29 September 2015

ChrisMouse


Hi everyone for my inspiration post Im getting into the Christmas spirit with the adorable Rick St Dennis MFA digi stamp Chrismouse cute huh!!!!
To make my card I started off with a red card blank, and then mounted it with a kaiser craft journal card. I then printed out Chrismouse and coloured him with copic markers and cut him out and popped him up with double sided foam tape. To finish off I added some gems to the holly on his hat, a chipboard sentiment and some sequins in Christmas colours.
The colours I used are:
R00,R01,R22,R24,R27,C0C2,C3,C4,W0,C14,G16,Y04,Y08,V17,B21,B24,B26,V12,V15
So that you too can find this adorable image here is the direct link ChrisMouse
For loads more Rick St Dennis inspiration check out the sparkle and glitter blog


1 comment: