Followers

Thursday 6 August 2015

Be True to who you are feat. Bring it on Baby


Today Im sharing a card that I made using the Karleigh Sue digi Bring It On Baby, I love Karleigh Sue dig's as they have attitude. To make my card I started with a square red base card then matted it with a paper from Kaisers Scrapyard collection. I distressed the edges of the paper as I wanted a grungy feel. The sentiment and the stars are also for Kaiser Craft. I printed out my digi stamp and then coloured with copic markers and cut her out and popped her up with double sided foam tape
Here are the colours that I used:
E33,E35,B34,B37,R22,R24,R27,E000,E00,E01,R20,C3,C5,C7,C9
To get your hands on this awesome digi here is the link Bring it on Baby
For some great inspiration don't forget to check out the Karleigh Sue Inspiration Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment