Followers

Friday 12 June 2015

Wish


Its been ages since Ive done a challenge mainly due to lack of time so I pushed to get one done this week. I decided to use Some Odd Girls - Genie Gwen.I started with a square purple base card then I matted it with a paper from Kaiser Crafts Botanical Odyssey.  I then used a cute sequin trim from my local craft store. I die cut some silver mirri card and a dotty paper from Kaiser Crafts Botanical Odyssey. I coloured Genie Gwen with copic markers and then fussy cut her out and popped her up with double sided foam tape. I stamped and embossed a wish sentiment from 7 Gypsys that I got on a magazine.
The colours that I used are:
v15,v17,bg23,yr23,yr27,bg09,b60,yr20,e31,b93,bg07,bg05,e35,e00,r20,e000,e01
and into the Some Odd Girl Face Book Challenge and linky party http://www.someoddgirlblog.com/

2 comments:

  1. Wow! this looks so cool. Great playful way using the ribbon!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps!
    Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh this is so cute. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete