Followers

Sunday 19 April 2015

I need a bigger purse!


Today Im using a stamp that a lot of us gals could relate to its called I need a bigger Purse by Rick St Dennis MFA. Im not sure if Ill use this as a Mother's Day card or Birthday card yet.
To make this card I started with a pink base card. then matted in purple. I then used a piece of patterned paper that I had in my stash and embossed it. I added a pink doily from Kaiser Craft a little sentiment from Stampin up a glittery floor and a couple of gems. I coloured this image with copic markers and then cut her out and popped her up on the doily with foam tape.
The copic markers that I used are :
E000,E00,E02,Y23,B34,B37,E23,E97,B12,C1,C3,C5,E27,B000,BV02,BV04,E33,R20
To find this digi here is the link: I need a bigger purse
You might also want to have a look at the Sparkle and Glitter Blog

1 comment:

  1. Yep! I can understand the need! I think this is such a lovely card. The image is beautifully coloured and that pink doily is just amazing (I love Kaisercraft). Great card xxx

    ReplyDelete