Followers

Saturday 14 March 2015

Zombie Chamber Maid Lets party


Heres a little darling called Zombie Chamber Maid by RSD MFA. When I made this card I had a dress up party in mind which is why I used the sentiment Lets Party. I coloured this spooky gal with copic markers I then fussy cut her out and popped her up with double sided foam tape. This is the first time Ive coloured a greyish type skin. I started with a black base card then matted that with blue and a patterned paper that I had in my stash.....I wanted it to look like wallpaper. I then used a chandalier stamp and a chair stamp to decorate. I distressed the edges of my paper and blue card to give it a worn look. Im really happy with how this turned out.
Heres the list of copic markers that I used:
RV02,RV10,R20,R22,R24,Y00,Y23,Y21,Y28,YG06,B91,B93,B95,E31,E23,E25,E27,B60,BV04,W0,W1,W3
Heres the link to this gal: Zombie Chamber Maid
For more zombie and ghoulish fun you may want to visit the Airless Chambers Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment