Followers

Sunday 15 March 2015

Have a Blast


Boys cards are always handy to have in your stash and I found that over at Rick St Dennis Mfa you can by digi sheets of stamps. They are so handy !  I got the Boys digi sheet and used the spaceman for this project. I coloured my spaceman with copic markers and then fussy cut him out and popped him up with foam tape. I started with a dark blue base card and then matted with silver miri card. I then used some starry paper that I got from either Big W or Kmart. the planets and rocket ship are stickers and the sentiment is a stamp that I got with a magazine.For the Final touch I put some gems on his suit.
The copic markers that I used are:
W0,W2,W3,W5,W7,R22,R24,B91,B93,B95,E000,E00,R20,C1,C3,B60,Y-8,YG06
To find this great value digi sheet over at RSD MFA heres the link Boys Digi Sheet
For more inspiration why not rocket over to the Sparkle and Glitter Blog 

No comments:

Post a Comment