Followers

Sunday 15 March 2015

Happy Easter Goose


Its getting close to Easter, so I thought that for my Progressive challenge post for RSD MFA I would choose an Easter Goose. I just love the big eyes on this goose. Ive coloured her with copic markers and then fussy cut her out and popped her up with foam tape. I started with a pink base card then matted it with blue card followed by a paper that I got as a freebie from a magazine. I added some Easter ribbon that I got from Spot light, a Happy Easter Sticker and some Easter stickers. I think goosey has that look on her face as she wasn't expecting to see a rabbit come out of that egg.
The copic markers that I used are:
W0,W1,W3,W5,B60,Y35,YR18,YR61,V01,V04,V26,YR14,RV14,RV10,Y38,R20,RV13,B14,B12
To find this adorable image heres the link Easter Goose
For more Spring and Easter inspiration why not head over to the Sparkle and Glitter Blogg

No comments:

Post a Comment