Followers

Sunday 22 February 2015

Twighlight Fairy


Hi everyone today Im sharing a card that I made using the Rick St Dennis MFA image Twighlight Fairy. I started off with a purple base card and then matted it with an orange/red paper from Kaiser Craft, I then added a scenery paper from Do Crafts Papermania. I printed out my fairy and then coloured her with copic markers in my favourite colours and then fussy cut her out and popped her up with foam tape. To finish off I added some mushrooms from Kaiser Craft collectables and a greeting attached with purple organza ribbon.
The copic markers that I used are, E000,E00,E02,R20,BV11,BV13,BV17,BV20,BV23,BV25,BV29
To find this image here is the link Twighlight Fairy
For more inspiration check out the Sparkle and Glitter Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment