Followers

Friday 6 February 2015

Hey Foxy


How adorable is this awesome little fox stamp by Amy Doodle Stamp Co  which is available as a freebie currently over at Kit and Clowder as part of a colouring contest. Its just perfect as a Valentines Day card for someone special. To make my card I have started with a square red base card then I matted it with blue card, followed by a sheet of paper from Kaiser crafts XO collection. Ive printed out Hey Foxy twice so that I could pop up the little fox. Ive coloured with copic markers and then fussy cut and pop up with double sided tape. Ive added a little paper embellishment from Kaiser craft, some metallic heart gems and some red ribbon to finish off. Ive just started Alyce Keegans Kit and Clowder Animal colouring class and already I can see a difference in my colouring of animals not just that it helps me with my choice of colours too.
thanks for checking out my blog      .......hugs Deb xxxxxx
Here are the copic markers that I used:R22,R24,R29,B02,B00,C5,R00,R02,C7,E11,E13,E15,W0,W1,W3,W5
For loads more inspiration and to check out some other gorgeous Amy Doodle Stamps here is the link;
http://www.amydoodlestampco.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment