Followers

Friday 6 February 2015

Critter Love




 
Introducing Critter Love by Amy Doodle Stamp Co. aren't they awesome! You get 4 images in the one sheet!
To make my cards I have printed my sheet of images out twice so I could do my usual thing and give my cards some dimension by popping them up with foam tape. I've coloured with copic markers and thanks to Alyce Keegans Animal colouring class I could colour with confidence.  I ve started with a base card using various colours then I have matted with a pretty and glittered base paper from Kaiser Crafts Made with Love collection. Ive then added some red satin ribbon and then added my popped up image. To finish off Ive added some gems just for that extra bling.
To find this awesome stamp set here is the link: Critter Love
To find loads more cute stamps Check out http://www.amydoodlestampco.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment