Followers

Saturday 14 February 2015

Bugs and Kisses


Introducing an adorable Amy Doodle Stamp called Little Love Bug. This is one of Amy's new Valentine collection. To make this card I have started with a red base card and then matted it with a spotty paper from Kaiser Craft. Ive then tied some red satin ribbon around that paper. I then added a doily from Kaiser Craft and a co-ordinating heart. Ive then printed the Love Bug out twice, I fussy cut one of the bugs out so I could pop him up on the flower. Ive coloured with copic markers.  I coloured one of the sentiments that came with this cute stamp and then fussy cut it out and adhered it to the card.
Here are the copic markers that I used: C1,C3,C5,C7,Y15,Y17,YR16,YR14,YR18,YG63,YG67,G85,R27,R29,R14,R20.
To find this cutie heres the link: Little Love Bug
to find loads of inspiration and lots more stamps heres the link Amy Doodle Stamp Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment