Followers

Friday 19 December 2014

All I want for Christmas is a Kitty in a Stocking



A big Christmas Hello its not long now until santa comes. Today I have a Christmas card from the Amy Doodle stamp Co. make with the adorable digi "Stocking Kitty" Amy's digital stamps come with some awesome sentiments and in this case I have used the 'All I Want For Christmas' sentiment. I started off with a red base card and then matted it with silver mirri card. I then put a sheet of green and white polka dot paper from Kaiser on. I added some small silver tinsel like a clothes line. I coloured Stocking Kitty with copic markers and then fussy cut him/her out. after adding some glitter. I then pegged Stocking Kitty on to the tinsel with mini green pegs as well as 2 stocking cut outs from Kaiser. To finish off I added the sentiment and a couple of gems.
the copic markers that I used are:
V15,V17,B05,YR31,YR23,YG23,YG06,C1,R27,R20,R11,R22,R24
To find this cute stamp and many others here are the links
Amy Doodle Stamp Co.
Stocking Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment