Followers

Friday 14 November 2014

Naughty or nice?


Here's a little Naughty or Nice elf which is part of the new releases from the Amy Doodle Stamp co. I couldn't help myself I made her naughty! I've coloured this mischievous little elf with Copic markers and cut her out. I've also coloured the Naughty and Nice meter that comes with the download with Copic markers and attached a moving spinning arrow both gave been popped up with foam tape. The sentiment that also comes with this set has been cut like a banner. I've used a red spotty paper that I got free with a magazine and matted it onto green card and then a red base card. To finish off  I've added some stick on gems.
Here are the Copic markers I used:
Y15,Y17,G17,YG06,YG03,G02,R20,R32,R17,R35,R46,C2,C3,E35,R000,B28,B23,R22,E18,R00,C1
RV34,Y23,R02,RV04,e33,R27,R29
To make a naughty or nice card you can find her here :
http://www.amydoodlestampco.com/
http://www.amydoodlestampco.com/naughty-or-nice-elf/

No comments:

Post a Comment