Followers

Saturday 15 November 2014

Keep calm and be jolly


This is my first post For Rick St Dennis MFA in the EDT. I'm posting for the November Progressive Challenge using the image 'Morning Goddess Francie Holiday' . This is such a grat image I love the cat around our goddesses legs. I've coloured with Copic markers and the cut the image out and popped it up with foam tape. I started with a red base card then matted in gold Miri card. I then embossed a piece of green core card with the holiday countdown embossing folder and sanded it. The polka dot element and keep calm sign are from Kaiser Craft to finish up I've used a couple of gems.
Here's the copics I used:
R000,R00,R20,R22,R17,R27,R29,R02,C1,C2,C3,C5,C7,E33,B00,B000,G14,G17,Y000,
Y11,Y23,Y35,YR23
For more inspiration look at :http://sparkleandglitterwithrick.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debs - this is fantastic! Love the embossed background and the fun sentiment. And I think your Morning Goddess is stunning - so beautifully coloured. Great work.

    ReplyDelete