Followers

Friday 26 September 2014

Present Surprise

On Kenny K's challenge blog the challenge with a twist was 'Birthdays'. So to meet this twisty challenge I used the Digi stamp Present Surprise. I've coloured it with bright Copic colours and popped it up with foam tape. I've die cut a yellow circle and placed it under the digi stamp. I've used a birthday paper from a cre8tive paper pad And used a sentiment from my stash. I've added some sequins and placed all this onto a green square base card.
Kenny K's challenge with a twist of Birthdays


1 comment:

  1. This is a perfect Birthday card! Love the paper and the bright fun colours you used on the image.
    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Kenny K Krafty Krew Challenge Blog this fortnight. Good luck!
    Nick
    Team A(ll That)

    ReplyDelete