Followers

Tuesday 26 August 2014

I say you say



Art Impressions have a challenge that really challenged me! But I'm always up for a challenge :D
They wanted sentiments (text) only, I've got a range of sentiment stamps but really wanted to test myself by only using Art Impressions sentiments, and this is what I came up with. I used a couple of Franchville blackboard speech bubbles and stamped the sentiment that comes with the Flamingo set #4192 and embossed it with white embossing powder. I then stamped and embossed in orange the sentiment that comes with the Celeste set #4326. I stuck these onto a Project Life journal card which was stuck onto a black base card. I added a paper clip and a few sequins.
Art Impressions Show us your Sentiment

1 comment:

  1. What a clever use of those two sentiments! They work really well together, and make for such a fun card - thanks for joining our Show off your Sentiment challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete