Followers

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Bear Hug



I adore this Bear Hug stamp from Art Impressions! The action wobble that comes with him makes him all the more cuddly. I've coloured him with Copic markers (what cute boxer shorts he has). I've popped him up further by using foam tape. I've embossed some kraft card with a wood grain embossing folder from sizzix and mounted this onto a red base card. I've added some red and white bakers twine and stamped the bear hug sentiment that came with him onto some cork.


Art Impressions Like An Emboss

Stamp and Create Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. OMG! He is sooo cute!!! Great job on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love that bear hug set too.
    Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!! LOVE the tree embossing with this adorable bear hug set! And I really love the sentiment on the cork!! LOVE it!!! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete