Followers

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Warm wishes


I thought I'd have a go at the Fun In The Sun Challenge and the June Linky Party, over at Some Odd Girl. I've used Thank you Mae in this card and coloured her with bright colours using Copic markers. I've fussy cut her out and popped her up with foam dots to give her some dimension. I've used a basic grey chipboard surfboard, and layered Mae and the surfboard onto a Kaiser journal card. I've stamped the sentiment warm wishes and embossed it in orange. The base card is orange with a sandy coloured paper matt.
SOG June linky and Fun in the Sun challenge
Paper Issues Linky

1 comment:

  1. Love her surfboard and all the tropical flowers and tree. Totally a FAB card! We are so glad to have you join us at SOME ODD GIRL June Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete