Followers

Wednesday 11 June 2014

The Lawn Ranger



My Husband and I have a good friend in England who is having a birthday later this month, so I've made this card to send to him. I've used a blue square base card, and then a red matt. I got some awesome grass paper from Kaiser which is my background paper. I've stamped and fussy cut out Art Impressions The Lawn Ranger stamp. I coloured him with Copic markers and popped him up with foam dots. I've added some twine and the Lawn Ranger sentiment. I've also added a mini can of beer that I bought from Simon Says Stamp :D
Art Impressions Hip to be Square
Simon Says Wednesday Fathers Day/Masculine
Loves Rubber Stamp Challenge CAS
Ladybug Crafts Ink For Him Challenge

4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous. That grass paper is so AWESOME. Love the image, too. Wonderful design! Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome! Made me laugh :) Super cool image and sentiment. Thank You for playing along with us at Loves Rubber Stamps this week.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  3. heehee...this is so funny! Gotta LOVE the Lawn Ranger! Thanks so much for joining our "hip to be square" challenge at Art Impressions!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card, love the image.
    Thanks for joining in the LCI challenge this fortnight.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete