Followers

Thursday 12 June 2014

Thanks Big Time


I was honoured to be a guest over at the High Hopes Challenge site, the criteria was to use at least 2 patterned papers and a high hopes stamp. I chose to use the Little Missy stamp she is so sweet.
She is mostly coloured in Copic markers however her dress has been paper pierced with patterned paper. I've fussy cut her out and popped her up with foam dots. She has been placed on a sweet paper I had in my stash and then put on another piece of patterned paper. All this is on a lime green base card. I've used some pink seam binding ribbon, some glitter on the flowers and a thank you sentiment to finish off.
OCS Anything goes with ribbon and a splash of glitter
Stamp and Create Thank You

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing our challenge at One Crazy Stamper, love the image and she so cute, great touch with the glitter and the ribbon. Way to go! Leanne DT@OCS

    ReplyDelete