Followers

Monday 9 June 2014

Merci - Thank you



Thank you cards come in handy so I've made this one using Kraftin Kimmies Tara stamp. I've coloured Tara with Copic markers and fussy cut her out, I'm quite happy with her pleats and hair. I've die cut an Eiffel Tower in silver and stuck it behind her. I've die cut a fancy spellbinders oval to frame Tara  and the Eiffel Tower. I've then used a couple of papers from the Kaiser black and white collection. I've stamped the word Merci and added a red gem.
Kraftin Kimmie first wonderful Wednesday for June
Loves challenge 106 Anything Goes
Stamp and Create Thank you

3 comments:

  1. LOve your card, the black and white with the red coloured KK image..
    Great to see you join at Loves Rubberstamps,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh this is so super cute!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card with a great image. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete