Followers

Thursday 19 June 2014

Ahoy matey



This cute little sailor girl is from my newKraftin Kimmie stamp set called Ahoy Sailor. I coloured little sailor girl with Copic markers and then fussy cut her ou a nod popped her up with foam dots on to a circle and scalloped circle cut from spell binders. I've then used layers of paper that came with a card making magazine and yellow card stock. This is all on a red base card. I stamped the sentiment You're My Best Mate and punched it out. I die cut an anchor from silver Miri card and tied some red and white bakers twine on to it. I added a couple of gems to the sentiment. I can see looking back through this blog that I am slowly improving with my colouring using copics.
Kraftin Kimmie Another Wonderful Wednesday
Bunny Zoe Layers Challenge

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card!

    I love the coloring, how cute!

    Thanks for playing along and good luck in the challenge!

    Don’t Forget…Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps has a NEW challenge every Wednesday & Saturday…with awesome stamp giveaways and gift cards!

    Becky
    www.CardsByBecky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete