Followers

Sunday 1 June 2014

Birthday Girl


Here's a Birthday card that I made with my new set of Kraftin Kimmie stamps, I've used one of the cute images from the Birthday Lulu set. I've started with a purple (my favourite colour) case card, and then added green polka dot paper from Kaiser. I've added a panel of birthday present paper that I've had for ages matted onto pink card. I've then used a purple matt for my birthday Lulu image which I've coloured with Copic markers. I coloured the cupcake twice so I could pop it up for dimension. I've added some doodling and gems to finish it off.
I'm entering my card into:
Kraftin Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday
Loves Challenge blog Add Some Doodling
Simon Says Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Great birthday card. Thanks for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love this stamp, so cute peeking around the cupcake!

    Good luck in the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps challenge.

    Also! Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is currently having a Guest Spot Contest...join in the fun!

    Don't Forget...Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps has a new challenge every Wednesday and Saturday...with awesome stamp giveaways and gift cards!

    Becky (www.CardsByBecky.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Love your doodling. thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, love the added doodling. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your beautiful card. Very effective doodling. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!

    I love the coloring and this stamp is perfect for bday's!

    Good luck in the Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps challenge (and the Guest Spot Contest!).

    Don’t Forget…Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps has a new challenge every Wednesday and Saturday…with awesome stamp giveaways and gift cards!

    Becky (www.CardsByBecky.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so sweet!!!
    Thank you for joining our Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps guest spot challenge!!!
    Good luck!!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete