Followers

Monday 7 April 2014

Party Time

Here's another birthday card using Ladybug Crafts Ink Stacks of Cupcakes digi stamp. I've coloured this ultra cute image with Copic markers then fussy cut her out, I've popped her up with foam dots so that she really stands out. The background paper and sentiment were found in my stash, I though it would be fun to add some real candles..........I love cupcakes, the more icing on them the better :D
I'm adding this card to a couple of groovy challenges:
Simon Says Happy Birthday
Ladybug Crafts Ink Birthday Challenge

3 comments:

  1. What a happy card - I love the candles and the background, too! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, Debs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love what you've done with this so-cute image! The candles are are a brilliant touch! Thanks for playing with the Ladybugs!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabtastic cards Debs. I love the bright colours and the way you've cut out the image. Thanks for joining our Birthday challenge at LCI this fortnight xx

    ReplyDelete