Followers

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Kraftin Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday and Water Inspired challenges


I'm having a great time playing with my Copic markers in each project I notice a bit of improvement. In this project I have stamped Kraftin Kimmies NERISSA the mermaid, and coloured her ic co pics. I have fussy cut her out and placed her on a circle of vellum embossed with swirl patterns with foam dots for dimension. The base card is blue matted with some Kaiser paper. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches embossed in white on a vellum circle. I have embellished with some pretty ribbon I found in my stash and some pearls.
I'm entering this card in:
Another Wonderful Wednesday challenge for March with Kraftin Kimmie
And Fashionable Stamping challenges - Water Inspired

No comments:

Post a Comment