Followers

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday and Loves Challenge 94 Shades of Green



I'm having another play with Copic markers......I'm using Kraftin Kimmies Tinkerbell stamp, I have added Kindy Glitz to the wings and used a background paper from Kaiser's Tiny Woods paper pad the mushroom is from Kaisers Tiny Woods collectors pack. I found some funky green leaf ribbon from my local craft store (Cairns Craft Centre). The tag is from Kaiser too and the sentiment is from SU. I've added a tad of green bakers twine. This is all matted onto a piece of red card then put onto a cream base card.
I'm entering this into
Kraftin Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday
Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge 94 Shades of Green

3 comments:

  1. Great use of greens! An adorable image! Thanks for playing with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is so cute! Love this. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you have created a little scene. Great job. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete