Followers

Thursday 6 March 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge 219 Flowers and Kit and Clowder challenge Wings


Ok I'm doing a double whammy here, I'm entering 2 challenges with the one card. The first one is to use a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp and to use flowers. The 2nd challenge is for Kit and Clowder  to have Wings. I've used the Kraftin' Kimmie stamp Ophelia, who is a fairy. I've stamped her onto water colour paper and coloured with Tim Holtz distress markers using a blender pen. I've added just a little Kindy Glitz to her wings. My background paper is floral and is from Kaisers Enchanted Garden paper pad. The wish sentiment is from the Kaiser Enchanted Garden collectables. I've added a gem brad, a pearl flourish and some paper flowers. I'm really happy with how it turned out.
http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/challenge-219-flowers-plus-kit-and.html
http://kitandclowder.ning.com/challenges/march-challenge-wings-1

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at KKS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love your use of embellishments and good luck on Alyces site also! Thanks for playing along with us at Kraftin Kimmies this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the purple!
    Thanks you for joining our challenge this week at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete